Today Microsoft released a two new updates – 1706 for Current Branch and 1707 for Technical Preview.
Here are just few of the new features of 1706:
- SecureBoot and TPM inventory data;
- Azure AD-enabled Cloud Management;
- Reload boot images with latest WinPE version during the “Update Distribution Points” wizard;
- Configuration Manager Update Reset Tool;
- Create and run PowerShell scripts.
Some new feature of 1707 TP:
- Surface Device dashboard;
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies;
- Client Peer Cache support for express installation files for Windows 10 and Office 365.