Today Microsoft released Cumulative Update 3 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1. Files and bug fixed list are available here.
Cumulative Update 2 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 was released a few hours ago and contains a lot of fixes.
You can download Cumulative Update 2 here.
- How to deploy and manage Macs beyond native SCCM;
- How to leverage SCCM to reduce IT Security Risk;
- Massive Scale Windows 10 Deployments with ConfigMgr;
- BYOD and ITSM, connecting SCSM and Intune;
- Azure AD Connect;
- Inside the Windows ADK 10;
- Upgrading to ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1;
- Upgrade to Windows 10;
- Visualize your ConfigMgr Data;
- Whats coming with Configuration Manager vNext;
- Software Updates siplified;
- EMS, what its all about Part 1;
- EMS, what its all about Part 2;
- ECM MVP Experts Session, the Roller Coaster Ride.
Yesterday Microsoft released a new version of System Center Configuration Manager Cmdlet Library which supports SCCM 2012 SP2 and R2 SP1. You can download PowerShell library here.
Yesterday Microsoft released Cumulative Update 1 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2.
After applying Cumulative Update 1 Configuration Manager client package is updated automatically, so you can install the latest version (5.0.8239.1203) of SCCM client during operating system deployment of by Client Push Installation method. Existing clients will install this cumulative update through Automatic Client Upgrade:
“Classic” packages with client update files are created as well: