Today Microsoft released Cumulative Update 3 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1. Files and bug fixed list are available here.
Yesterday Microsoft released a new version of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Toolkit – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50012
I think this version will support ConfigMgr 2012 R2 and vNext.
Cumulative Update 2 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 was released a few hours ago and contains a lot of fixes.
You can download Cumulative Update 2 here.
- How to deploy and manage Macs beyond native SCCM;
- How to leverage SCCM to reduce IT Security Risk;
- Massive Scale Windows 10 Deployments with ConfigMgr;
- BYOD and ITSM, connecting SCSM and Intune;
- Azure AD Connect;
- Inside the Windows ADK 10;
- Upgrading to ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1;
- Upgrade to Windows 10;
- Visualize your ConfigMgr Data;
- Whats coming with Configuration Manager vNext;
- Software Updates siplified;
- EMS, what its all about Part 1;
- EMS, what its all about Part 2;
- ECM MVP Experts Session, the Roller Coaster Ride.
Yesterday Microsoft released a new version of System Center Configuration Manager Cmdlet Library which supports SCCM 2012 SP2 and R2 SP1. You can download PowerShell library here.
Yesterday Microsoft released Cumulative Update 1 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2.
After applying Cumulative Update 1 Configuration Manager client package is updated automatically, so you can install the latest version (5.0.8239.1203) of SCCM client during operating system deployment of by Client Push Installation method. Existing clients will install this cumulative update through Automatic Client Upgrade:
“Classic” packages with client update files are created as well:
Microsoft released Windows ADK for Windows 10 which you can use for MDT 2013 Update 1 Preview, SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 and SCCM Technical Preview 2, if you want to install Windows 10. Also Windows ADK for Windows 10 contains a new utility Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (Windows ICD) for Windows 10 images customization.
You can download Windows ADK for Windows 10 here (scroll down to Customize, assess, and deploy Windows on your hardware section).
Cumulative Update 5 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager was released today. You can find a list of issues that are fixed and download Cumulative Update 5 here.
Today during Microsoft Ignite a new version of ConfigMgr was announcing – System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview.
System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview has a lot of new features. The most interesting features are:
- task sequence for upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10;
- support for installing Configuration Manager on Azure Virtual Machines;
- ability to manage Windows 10 mobile devices via MDM with on-premises Configuration Manager infrastructure without the need to store your data in the cloud.
System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview supports up to 10 Windows 7/8/8.1/10 clients and doesn’t support upgrade from/to another builds, what means using in lab only.
Service Pack 2 for System Center Configuration Manager 2012 SP1/R2 will be released next week. The most interesting changes are:
- support for all new Microsoft Intune features;
- support up to 150K clients per primary site (up to 600K per hierarchy);
- support for SQL Server 2014.
Also, new version of MDT 2013 will be released in Q3 for full Windows 10 support.
In addition, Microsoft is announcing:
- Intune Conditional Access and Mobile Application Management for the Outlook app;
- Azure AD Cloud App Discovery;
- Public preview of Azure AD Privileged Identity Management;
- Public preview of Azure Rights Management Document Tracking;
- Windows 10 support for Microsoft Intune.
So, 2015 is an awesome year for SCCM guys!:)
- Official announcing is about Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS);
- Official announcing is about Microsoft Intune;
- Official announcing is about System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview;
- Custom URI settings for Windows 10 phone devices;
- Download System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview;
- Requirements, limitations and capabilities for the System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview.