Last week a had a great opportunity to speak in Bern, Switzerland about ConfigMgr, OpsMgr and Intune. Thank you Configuration Manager Community Switzerland and Experts Live Café! Also thanks all guys who visited my sessions. Hope to see all of you again.
- How to prepare your first Intune project;
- How to monitor SCCM with SCOM;
- What’s new in SCCM Current Branch.
- How to deploy and manage Macs beyond native SCCM;
- How to leverage SCCM to reduce IT Security Risk;
- Massive Scale Windows 10 Deployments with ConfigMgr;
- BYOD and ITSM, connecting SCSM and Intune;
- Azure AD Connect;
- Inside the Windows ADK 10;
- Upgrading to ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1;
- Upgrade to Windows 10;
- Visualize your ConfigMgr Data;
- Whats coming with Configuration Manager vNext;
- Software Updates siplified;
- EMS, what its all about Part 1;
- EMS, what its all about Part 2;
- ECM MVP Experts Session, the Roller Coaster Ride.
Yesterday I returned from the conference Microsoft INDEED 2015 where I had two sessions:
- Deploying Windows 10 with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013;
- What’s New in System Center Configuration Manager vNext.
I have been speaking since 2011 but it was my first English speaking experience. And it was really cool!:)
A lot of videos from NIC 4th Edition 2015 conference were published:
- Welcome to your new life as an Enterprise Client Hybrid Management expert;
- Configuration Manager 2012 – A Site Review;
- Compliance: The new orange in Enterprise Client Management;
- Deploying Windows 10 in the Enterprise;
- A true story: Reduce 95% of your site servers with Config Mgr 2012 R2 and 1E Nomad;
- Discover Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite and how to deploy it;
- Microsoft Intune: Client and Device management Chuck Norris style;
- My Favorite Configuration Manager 2012 Features – Part I;
- My Favorite Configuration Manager 2012 Features – Part II;
- OS Deployment at LEVEL 500.