Two days ago new version of MDT was released – Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013 Update 1 Preview.
What’s new with MDT 2013 Update 1 Preview:
- Support for the Windows 10 Technical Preview (LTI only) and the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Split WIM support for UEFI media scenarios
- Completely revised Windows version logic including changes from string to integer comparison (“10” !> “6” but 10 > 6) and a new ZTIUtility function, GetMajorMinorVersion
- Minor revisions to Deployment Workbench console interface
How can you download the new release of MDT:
- Register on Microsoft Connect website and add Configuration Manager & Microsoft Intune to your dashboard
- Download Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013 Update 1 Preview
- Download Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK) for Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Install MDT 2013 Update 1 Preview (only for use in lab environments)
Also you can find a lot of information about Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013 Update 1 Preview changes here.